Upcoming Schedule

Next Episode: SATURDAY MARCH 27, 2010 3:30 PM EST
Special Guest Event: Scott Cullen (TSN.ca)

To listen live click here: Photobucket


JOIN THE BANTER:

phone: 718-664-9597
AIM: hockeynightli
HNLI CHATROOM ON EPISODE PAGE!



HNLI on Twitter

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Alex to make appearance on the Sports Docket


Just wanted to let you all know that I will be making a brief guest appearance on The Sports Docket tomorrow. The show starts at 6PM EST and you can expect to hear from me at around 6:10 PM. I will be sharing my latest opinions on free agency, the NHL Draft, and anything else that callers send my way. I'm sure that by this point in the week, some of you are going through Alex withdrawl :)....so get your dose of me tomorrow evening on The Sports Docket.

Find the Sports Docket at: www.blogtalkradio.com/ksn

No comments:

HNLI Host Alex on Newsday's Back Cover with John Tavares! HNLI Alex w/ John Tavares